In 1881 Milton Choral Union gave its first performance, singing a variety of selections under Professor N.W. Williams of the Milton College of Music. The concert was a great success and a tradition was born. Over the next 30 years Choral Union continued to give entertainment and concerts, although not always annually. The singing society was revived in 1911 by Professor A.E. Whitford who gathered a group of college students and community members for a public performance that December…Read More
AUDIO CD FOR SALE
SUPPORT CHORAL UNION
Want to financially support Choral Union?
Send donation checks to:
Choral Union LTD.
P. O. BOX 2241, Janesville, WI 53547-2241
Phone: 608-741-5074 Contact Us